Monday, January 18, 2010

i mean......


not that i'm the guru of good hair these days (i'm attempting no heat styling for a month. that includes a blow dryer. ahem) but i at least remember to throw on some eyeliner and my eyebrows before leaving the house. especially if i'm sporting something other than jeans and a tshirt.

so this photo perplexed me. i think i added up almost $100,000 in clothing between the 4 of them. but what, you can't afford a comb? some people can get away with not being too done up (the Olsen twins, Alexa Chung) but they at least have eyeliner on!



I can't face the day without my eyebrows filled in and NARS Taos blush. What can you not leave the house without doing?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lipstick and mascara.

Levi Walker Polzin said...

my japanese hair gooooooo!

Kguts said...

eyeliner, something on my lips

Ann-So said...

a psshh of perfume :)