Friday, January 22, 2010

United States of Taylor


I have a minor obsession with Tom Binns jewelry ( by minor meaning I once told my fiance I would only say yes to a proposal if he was doing it with a one of a kind Binns diamond and skull ring). I never did get it ($45,000!) but now I have a (cheaper) answer to my expensive addiction.

DANNIJO is a handmade jewelry line based in New York City that was started by two sisters, Jodie and Danielle. Their line lets you play into your different alter ego's with 5 different ranges: Cult, Americana, Rock, Grace and Boho, each with a different style and vibe.

Their pieces are remanence of Binn's juxtaposition of different metals and stones to create an 'indie chic vibe'.

www.dannijo.com

What jewelry can you not leave the house without? Mine is my antique engagement ring and my silver thumb ring.

No comments: